Self Employed Mortgage Advice
Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Leicester
Being self-employed can be both a boon and a burden, particularly when it comes to financial transactions, such as getting a mortgage. But we don’t see why having your own business and being your own boss should make it tougher for you to get a mortgage. After all, you work hard and earn money so why shouldn’t lenders consider you a good risk?
Rest assured, we have lots of experience getting mortgages for our self-employed customers. We work with a large panel of lenders, where we have in-depth knowledge of their individual lending criteria.
Self Employed Mortgage Scenarios
– Purchase or Remortgage Deals
- Limited Company owners
- Pay structure – i.e. dividends, salary, profits in the business, directors loan
- Fluctuating net profits
- A recent change in personal situation
- Sole Trader mortgages
- Contractor/Freelancer Mortgage Advice
- Have you been refused a mortgage by your bank? i.e. failed credit score, they won’t lend enough, don’t fit their lending criteria etc
- Have you got an unusual or complex situation and are wanting mortgage help?
We can help with everything, including:
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Leicester
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Leicester
- Re-mortgage Advice in Leicester
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Leicester
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Leicester
- Self Employed Mortgages in Leicester
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Leicester